Wednesday, October 5, 2016

New Paintings And a Great Reference Photo Site

Hello everyone!

I have not fallen off the planet.  I am still painting away over here on the shores of Lake Erie!  I have recently finished two new paintings.  The first is:
"Crystal Morning"
Oil on
20 X 20 X 1.5 birch wood panel
I combined/adjusted reference photos from a wonderful site called Paint My Photo.  Here is the link:  Paint My Photo
There are many generous photographers here that contribute their work for painters to use copyright free.  I hope you will check it out.

My second piece that I just completed is:
"Pool Of Redemption"
Oil painting on
20 x 40 x 1.5 birch wood panel
oil painting by Donna Holdsworth
This is the second largest painting that I have ever done.  It was wonderful to paint.
Both pieces are available on my website.

"Summer slipped away like a thief in the night
While the spice of Autumn enters
A comforting old friend"

Until the next time....

Peace to you!

~Donna~



2 comments:

  1. Both paintings are wonderful but I really an captivated by Pool of Redemption. Beautifully composed and enough mystery to keep me fascinated. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete